Safe Fixing have delivered projects on some of the capital’s most high profile development sites. Recent projects for Lindner Facades include the Stratford Olympic Village, Rathbone Market in Canning Town, Heathrow Airport’s suspended ceilings and glass walls in the tunnels for Lindner and Astec and Bevis Marks unitized curtain wall system. Safe Fixing also providing atriums and mastic Application for Lee Warren on T2B. Projects to date have ranged from £3 million to £8 million.
Innovative Solutions and Techniques
Safe Fixing consistently use innovative techniques to improve productivity and reduce costs for the best results. See our portfolio of innovative projects for major clients. We specialize in safe, modern looking builds such as bomb-proof glass for airports; curtain walling and facades. We source the most durable, safest, strong, practical and replaceable products from across Europe.
- Work Safe – making safety our priority and our core principle
- Work as one team
- Go the extra mile to deliver on our promises, not compromising on safety or quality
- Encouraging diversity and equality
- Reliability and Integrity
- Work as one team in order to deliver projects in budget and on time
- Build strong relationships with key main contractors in the industry
- Deliver the best quality of services
- Monitor and evaluate our operatives performance in order to achieve better outcomes
- Health and Safety is our core principal – we strive to be accident and injury free
- People are our greatest asset – we heavily invest every year in training our operatives, and encourage them to become the best at what they do, and do not tolerate underperformance. We are aware of the industry shortage of young skilled workforce, therefore we encourage diversity and strive to attract young people and invest in training and mentoring them in order to develop their skills and knowledge. We encourage our operatives to work together, to respect and listen to each other and practice good ethics at the workplace. We also strive to offer a good working environment and competitive compensations for our people.
- Quality – we aim and go the extra mile to deliver a consistent quality of services to our clients
- Be accident and injury free – working safe is our priority
- Become the first choice of subcontractors for providing cladding solutions
- Deliver a consistent quality service, focusing on finding solutions not problems.
To get the latest news and event about the Safe Fixing and the construction industry visit our blog
Read our blog ›